Thursday, July 31, 2008

oy!

in an effort to combat my lack of upper body strength (and because i like bandwagons which make me move) i've decided to start the one hundred pushups program. wha! you say. she doesn't do pushups! that's true, but that's all about to change. supposedly, this will whip my limp noodles into Jean-Claude worthy beasts.

I first learned about this through blogger kate and she's got a rooster of folks in for the challenge. so far, jtehee is already on board and turboladen is playing hard to get...

2 comments:

That guy said...

I haven't had a chance to do the inital test, because I want to do it when I'm all fresh and rested. So probably Friday. I am excited!

mimi said...

yup i noticed a kind of old lady look to the arms. starting 100 pushups today. has to work, right? plus i want to be stronger!!